- CenturyLink bags $3b grant to expand rural broadband 28 August 2015 | 10:45 am
- Google launches response to EC’s anti-competition claims 28 August 2015 | 9:54 am
- Interoute introduces US Hong Kong networking routes 28 August 2015 | 9:31 am
- Altice to poach Alcatel-Lucent chief Michel Combes 27 August 2015 | 12:05 pm
- Amazon reportedly curbs consumer tech ambition 27 August 2015 | 11:58 am
The Digital Regulation Forum welcomed over 150+ regulators, investors, operators and experts to London for 3 days of networking and learning for the digital community.
2015 Event Highlights:
- Newly appointed leaders within the digital community, including the new Commission and new chairs of ETNO and BEREC, came together to deliver first-hand updates on the digital ecosystem
- New for 2015, the investor community shared their expectation in terms of new telecom policies for the digital single market
- Global Operators discussed how the telecoms industry can guarantee that value is created over networks, including senior decision makers from Orange, Vodafone, American Movil and BT
- Brand new international panel sessions featured on this year's agenda, allowing interactive debates about the digital revolution taking place in key markets including China and Latin America
Market Leading Conference Programme
2015’s conference programme was researched with the help of leading representatives from regulators, OTTs and operators to deliver all the business critical information needed to push business forward. Panel sessions and interactive round tables featured heavily on the agenda to ensure attendees took part in key discussions including:
- How to break the national silos in telecommunications regulations, in copyright and data protection
- Policies needed to maximise the use of spectrum
- How will the approach of competition law change the telecom sector
- What does the investors’ community expect in terms of new telecom policies for Digital Single Market
- The aims, objectives, benefits and challenges of net neutrality
- To what extent do strict consumer protection rules, including net neutrality, block technological innovation and therefore harm consumer welfare
- Is spectrum now going to be addressed predominantly on a national or European level?
- Emerging Technologies – how are regulations going to adapt to increasing M2M, SDN, Internet of Things and Switching applications?
- Do OTTs complement or supplement telecommunication operators?
- How will an increase M&As, net neutrality, spectrum use and OTT/content provider prominence affect competition regulations?
For further information on speaking opportunities for 2016 please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 017 5039
Get your company before senior level decision makers
The Digital Regulation Forum is the premier event for regulators, operators and investors to share their challenges, needs and future priorities. Join us in 2016 for this unique opportunity to gain visibility before these key decision makers all under one roof.
Sponsorship provides your company with an excellent way to:
- Create, maintain and enhance brand awareness
- Elevate your profile in the eyes of telecom operators
- Generate new leads
- Foster relationships with current clients
- Intellectually influence your industry peers.
We offer a wide variety of standard sponsorship packages designed to meet each of these objectives. These range from keynote Platinum sponsorship to hospitality based packages and exhibition stands. Our consultative approach also allows for more specific tailor made packages to be designed to meet your precise needs and budget. We are also experienced in designing bespoke conferences to suit your particular market strategies and in the management of industry and association conferences.
For further details on Sponsorship and Exhibition opportunities for 2016, please contact:
Business Development Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 5706
Opportunity to meet important sectors´people and get to know their opinions on present and the future.Deputy Chairman of the Council & Head of the Regulation Section, Czech Telecommunication Office
Good opportunity to hear from a range of distinguished speakers.Director Regulatory Policy & Advocacy, Ooredoo Qatar
Interesting topics as well as networking opportunities.Director & Co-Founder, QPR CostControl
Good high level of speakers and not afraid to disagree with each other which helped with a more lively debate.Director, Market Access & Licensing, Access Partnership
Good overall overview of the regulatory situation in Europe.Head of Wholesale Product Development, Post Luxembourg
An excellent opportunity to hear senior decision makers in spectrum regulatory field talk about the latest hot topics.Director, Allied Spectrum Associates
It was interesting and educative sharing ideas and experience from a large diverse industry practitioners and experts. Since it is an annual event, we look forward to it next year.Head of Human Capital & Infrastructure Group, Nigerian Communication Commision