- A Week In Wireless – The perils of socialism 27 March 2015 | 12:40 pm
- Alcatel’s Bell Labs launches industry consulting division 27 March 2015 | 12:05 pm
- Idea Cellular biggest bidder in India spectrum auction 27 March 2015 | 11:16 am
- ZTE credits 2014 94% profit rise to 4G equipment, smartphone sales 26 March 2015 | 2:40 pm
- Ofcom announces 2015/2016 annual plan 26 March 2015 | 11:53 am
The World’s Most Influential Regulatory Forum of the Telecommunications and Digital Community
- Meet the NEWLY APPOINTED LEADERS within the digital community - Hear first-hand updates from the new faces within the digital ecosystem including the new Commission and new chairs of ETNO and BEREC
- BRAND NEW Investor perspectives - Understand what the investor community expects in terms of new telecom policies for the digital single market
- Gain GLOBAL OPERATOR updates - Discuss how the telecoms industry can guarantee that value is created over networks with senior decision makers from Orange, Vodafone, American Movil and BT to name a few
- BRAND NEW International panel sessions - Learn about the digital revolution taking place in key markets including China and Latin America
- Network with a 150+ C-LEVEL DECISION MAKERS all under one roof whom you simply cannot meet on a daily basis
PLUS ++ Attend our exclusive PRE-CONFERENCE SPECTRUM SHARING WORKSHOP - Are the days of exclusive access limited?
Market Leading Conference Programme
Join the Debate…
2015’s conference programme has been fully researched with the help of leading representatives from regulators, OTTs and operators to deliver all the business critical information you need to push your business forward. Panel sessions and interactive round tables feature heavily on the agenda to ensure you can take part in key discussions including:
- How to break the national silos in telecommunications regulations, in copyright and data protection
- Policies needed to maximise the use of spectrum
- How will the approach of competition law change the telecom sector
- What does the investors’ community expect in terms of new telecom policies for Digital Single Market
- The aims, objectives, benefits and challenges of net neutrality
- To what extent do strict consumer protection rules, including net neutrality, block technological innovation and therefore harm consumer welfare
- Is spectrum now going to be addressed predominantly on a national or European level?
- Emerging Technologies – how are regulations going to adapt to increasing M2M, SDN, Internet of Things and Switching applications?
- Do OTTs complement or supplement telecommunication operators?
- How will an increase M&As, net neutrality, spectrum use and OTT/content provider prominence affect competition regulations?
For further information on speaking opportunities and the agenda please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 017 5039
Get your company before senior level decision makers
The Digital Regulation Forum is the premier event for regulators, operators and investors to share their challenges, needs and future priorities. This is a unique opportunity to gain visibility before these key decision makers all under one roof.
Sponsorship provides your company with an excellent way to:
- Create, maintain and enhance brand awareness
- Elevate your profile in the eyes of telecom operators
- Generate new leads
- Foster relationships with current clients
- Intellectually influence your industry peers.
We offer a wide variety of standard sponsorship packages designed to meet each of these objectives. These range from keynote Platinum sponsorship to hospitality based packages and exhibition stands. Our consultative approach also allows for more specific tailor made packages to be designed to meet your precise needs and budget. We are also experienced in designing bespoke conferences to suit your particular market strategies and in the management of industry and association conferences.
For further details on Sponsorship and Exhibition opportunities, please contact:
Business Development Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 5706
Opportunity to meet important sectors´people and get to know their opinions on present and the future.Deputy Chairman of the Council & Head of the Regulation Section, Czech Telecommunication Office
Good opportunity to hear from a range of distinguished speakers.Director Regulatory Policy & Advocacy, Ooredoo Qatar
Interesting topics as well as networking opportunities.Director & Co-Founder, QPR CostControl
Good high level of speakers and not afraid to disagree with each other which helped with a more lively debate.Director, Market Access & Licensing, Access Partnership
Good overall overview of the regulatory situation in Europe.Head of Wholesale Product Development, Post Luxembourg
An excellent opportunity to hear senior decision makers in spectrum regulatory field talk about the latest hot topics.Director, Allied Spectrum Associates
It was interesting and educative sharing ideas and experience from a large diverse industry practitioners and experts. Since it is an annual event, we look forward to it next year.Head of Human Capital & Infrastructure Group, Nigerian Communication Commision